Based in Montreal, Canada
September 17, 2015
Super Boost Monkey is a 3D endless runner for iOS where players collect bananas to unlock missions and get high scores.The Premise
A cheeky capuchin monkey has broken loose in a science lab and decided to help himself to the boatloads of bananas available.The Game
Take a romp with Super Boost Monkey as he jumps, dashes, spins, dives and bounces his way through a top-secret laboratory loaded with power-boosting bananas.
But be careful! Collect enough bananas and he can reach super boost speeds that can send him careening towards danger.
Along the way, players complete missions that challenge their expectations and unlock new areas. What will the next unlock bring? Will it be a Slimy Sewer? An Amazing Aquarium? Will he be reduced to Mini Monkey?
Super Boost Monkey is our attempt at bringing the colourful and family friendly style of video game characters of the 90s into the modern age. Being fans of the new wave of unforgiving endless games that engage players' trigger fingers, we decided to put our own stamp on one, and Super Boost Monkey was born!
- Smash through to secret labs where you can swing from vine to vine or where the laws of gravity are broken.
- Crash scenarios that put the “fun” in malfunction.
- Elaborate missions that will make you want to rip your hair out, but when you complete them you’ll feel soooo good!
- Our powerups are like a box of chocolates – you never what you’re gonna get.
- Fast-paced action-filled musical score by BAFTA-nominated musician Steve Burke – good luck getting the song out of your head!
- Vivid and playfully animated characters!
- iOS controller supported, for even more ways to play.
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Preview YouTube
Logo & Icon
Written by BAFTA-nominated composer Steve Burke steveburkemusic.com.
okidokico is Charles Goatley and Moussa Khan, two veteran developers who were crazy enough to attempt making their own game.
At okidokico we make games that we want to play: games that appeal to a broad audience, that take players to compelling new worlds, and that explore creative gameplay.
More information on okidokico, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Super Boost Monkey Credits
Music and Sound Effects
Filis Ann Ozkurdum
Concept Art, Graphic Design